CureZone   Log On   Join
When does it start working?

Views: 9,575
Published: 14 years ago

When does it start working?

I used "Para-Factors" a few months ago, before I knew of this place. I got unbelievably good results...I immedietely started getting that tingling, crawly feeling all over my body, and I passed lots of stuff the very first day. Once I finished the bottle though, a couple of days later, all my parasite symptoms came back and I've been miserable. Found Curezone, and waited awhile, then ordered HumaWorm for the whole family. We all started it yesterday, and so far, nothing. No parasites seen. No crawly tingling feelings. No feelings of detoxing at all. Still have my symptoms, as mentioned in the "symptoms of parasites" on the HumaWorm site. I still feel really crappy! Does HumaWorm just take longer to start working than the Para-Factors maybe? And YES, I do have parasites, I've passed occassional liver flukes and other parasites, and have horrid gas, bloating, constipation and sometimes diarreah, burning pain in my stomach, gurgling noises in stomach, very bad muscle pains, etc. etc. This is contininous, and makes my life miserable. I've seen nothing, nor have I felt any different on HumaWorm. Does HumaWorm just take a long time to start working? Has anyone else experienced results later on in the cleanse?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (1)