CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: anybody - how to use ES to control hunger - 3 days of OJ fast

carlas Views: 1,076
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 101,242

Re: anybody - how to use ES to control hunger - 3 days of OJ fast

DD,

I am on day 4 of the OJ FAST. Take your ES in the a.m. for the first 3 days only. I can't take the taste anymore, so I fill capsules with ES - 12 is usu. 1 TBS and drink plenty of distilled water. I also juiced OJ and fresh pineapple juice which is sweeter and more satisfying. I think that's okay with MH. He likes pineapples for the enzymes. When I got really hungry on the first day I ate some raw almonds. You could probably even eat a little watermelon and be okay. I also had a glass of carrot and celery juice plus lemon water sweetend with stevia. I was pretty satisfied all day. Keep hydrated. Keep taking 8 MH's LBB's each day. Keep yourself busy like cleaning out a closet or something so you won't think about food. It was harder for me because I still have to cook regular food for my husband and daughter plus grocery shopping. Whew!! but I made it through. Why????? Because your life depends on it!!!!! Literally.

The first two days were the worst, HOWEVER!!!! the 2nd night of the OJ FAST I passed at LEAST 150-200 INTESTINAL FLUKES!!!! Red things-horrible things - horrifying (see my post) because of MH's dewormer and the OJ Fast. It's like my body is becoming toxic to them, ha ha. I'm waging war and I'm going to get well.

So, day 4 and I feel great. I'm going for 14 days. I have lots of energy, not hungry, and hopefully my juicer will work; it's motor doesn't sound too good.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.937 sec, (1)