CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cant wait to get my round #2!

Views: 2,909
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,014,332

Re: Cant wait to get my round #2!

That's interesting! I have not read about that yet! Are the lumps in the bone or muscle? The reason I'm asking is that I have bony lumps in my fingers that no one has ever been able to figure out what they are. I'm on day 5 or so of HumaWorm, and they seem to be going down! I would not have noticed if you had not written it in your thread. lol My symptoms immedietly come back when I finish my cleanses as well. My main problems are severe constipation, horrible gas, and pain and burning in my stomach on the right side, headache and muscle pain on that side too. Do you do a liver cleanse a week or two after you finish your parasite cleanse? Perhaps that would get rid of all the rest of them stuck in your liver, if it is sluggish like mine is. I've never done one, but plan on doing one when I finish my HumaWorm.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)