CureZone   Log On   Join
Clay colored stools. What can I do to help but NOT flush?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
storyofmylife Views: 2,601
Published: 14 years ago

Clay colored stools. What can I do to help but NOT flush?

For the first time ever I'm experiencing that "clay colored stools" thing while taking Oxypowder . I haven't flushed in months and I can't and don't want to. Why? Because my system is severly screwed up because I'm supposed to be on thyroid meds but haven't been so I'm now "hypothyroid". My medication is way off. I know I am the only one on this forum with this problem..but by "flushing", I also flush all the medication completely out of my system (obvious by the symptoms) and whatever little T3 I have left in me, I need it there for another few weeks. Save the Iodine fad recommendations.. I don't have a thyroid to make use out of it.

I've been taking Oxypowder all month because if I don't then I don't have bms regardless of what I eat. (Hypo symptom). I was constipated for a week until I received it in the mail and about then is when the clay color started. I'm also getting "Toxic" in the evenings and I'm not digesting food right anyway so most of what I eat has been getting blended. I don't have the energy or patience to deal with juicing.(more hypo symptoms..it's like constant fatigue and constant blah)

Then for some reason I'm craving fat/grease/gross stuff in the evenings and I keep eating healthy and low fat in the mornings and in the afternoon/evening I get cravings for grossness like Mcdonalds fries which I haven't eaten in years and don't intend to. Salt cravings too.. I ate a bag of those "kettle chips" and had to add Sea Salt to it cause there wasn't enough. lol So yeah this low fat and then high fat thing isn't doing me any favors.

So what ELSE could I do to help my liver without flushing ? Probably more hypo related than diet. Even my bladder slow. I know I have to go yet I can hold it forever and then when I finally decide I feel like going.. I have to push it out. And I'm not dehydrated.

I'm also becoming addicted to Synergy's Kombucha drink (raw) but I can't make my own and I can't afford $8 a day for these bottles.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)