CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Help me name my new cat already.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
storyofmylife Views: 2,123
Published: 14 years ago

Help me name my new cat already.

He's so hyper and energetic I can't even take a pic. Excuse the ugly floor he blends in with.. I didn't put it there. You curezone people can be creative. Help me out. I've known him for 2yrs and had him for about 6 months now. Here's the thing..this is the FIRST animal I've been able to do what I want from the start with. He's the first new addition that I have gotten since getting all into the "natural" thing and have gotten away with keeping him as natural as possible. (unlike the toxin loaded dog I adopted from the pound and am still cleaning up the messes from the vaccines)

He's 100% vaccine FREE! <-Best part!
100% Raw fed and eats awesome compared to my other 3 cats who are 9yrold litter mates. Too young and too much of a real cat to have developed any stupid picky habits. Dude has teeth and knows what they're for.
Got him neutured WITHOUT having that nasty rabies vaccine and I had to break the law to make it happen.
Had to use a chemical dewormer because he wasn't wormed as a kitten so he had a bad case of roundworms in his system for 2 years. The "natural" products worked on the tapeworms and something else but not the roundworms. I tried for 3 months. They were too persistant and resistant to everything else I tried. But I chose the "Safest" chemical wormer I could find, did my research rather than go for the "shot" and other weird stuff the vets wanted to use. Apparently these days to kill worms, they shoot the poision into the vein so the worms eat it and die. The other thing they wanted to use was pouring something in his mouth that floods the stomach and kills them that way which comes with side effects like days of diahreah. Oh, and he would've had to have it done once a week for 3 weeeks. Scary shit, eh? The stuff I used worked within 3 days.

He's just awesome. I want a good name that means something. Or that somehow represents everything good I listed above. Does that make sense?

I've only considered "Shadow" because of a new song my fav group came out with. Doesn't really "fit" though for some reason. Although he's an up-your-butt type cat. If you walk fast, he runs and catches up to you. My other cats only run when they're scared and not like this one. It's just not easy/fun to say and it's blah.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.219 sec, (2)