CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP! Now what do I do?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
  Views: 1,559
Published: 14 years ago

HELP! Now what do I do?

RG, you told me a couple of days ago to stop my HumaWorm on approximately day 6 so I could do a liver cleanse because I had been experiencing severe anxiety (which stopped the next day! lol), and pain in right side. Here's what you wrote.... Ok, I stopped my HumaWorm and did the Liver cleanse exactly by the instructions. Just finished last dose a few minutes ago. I have had NO diarrhea, NO stones!!!!! Hardly any bowel movement at all, since I couldn't do my normal Psyllium/Bentonite and tons of water that keeps me fairly regular! The only thing different is that the pain/pressure in my right side is worse! It's not exactly a pain-more like someone is pushing their hand into my side-it's VERY uncomfortable. Slight nausea from that nasty concoction I had to drink, but other than that, I don't feel any different, and have certainly not had diarrhea or passed any stones! What do I do now???? Can I go back on my HumaWorm now? I have to leave for work in a little over 2 hours-hope it's Ok to eat a normal meal before work (since I have not eaten ANYTHING since 2pm yesterday when I started the liver cleanse!). I'm really getting hungry. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)