CureZone   Log On   Join
No stones

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 540
Published: 14 years ago

No stones

I've been having a lot of pain in my right side, under my ribs. It's more of a pressure, and a burning type pain that radiates to my pelvic area and my hip. I've had this for awhile now! Last month I had xrays, cat scans, and a colonscopy done. All were normal. I have both my gallbladder and appendix, but were told these were fine. I did my first Hulda liver cleanse yesterday, finishing it today. I got a lot of nausea, after I finished it, but did not pass any stones at all, and still have that pain/pressure on my right side under the ribs, and burning in my pelvic area and hip. I did see what could have been considered one stone maybe, but I did not use a collander, so I'm not sure if it was a stone or not. I've also been checked for all types of arthritis and lupus, and have nothing wrong. Do you think this is Liver/Gallbladder related? I'm also doing a parasite cleanse-HumaWorm told me to stop the parasite cleanse for one day to do the Liver cleanse, since I was having a lot of severe anxiety and that pain on my side. Not sure what to think now-any thoughts anyone? I was sure expecting a lot of stones, and was very suprised when I only passed one. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)