CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
krupaclassy Views: 2,272
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,456

Re: Every word that proceeds from the mouth of God!

God is the Master here, and blood His choice, no matter who used it and for what purpose. The only blood He wants is innocent, and from only one source, His Son, period.

Believing in God, as you state in a further post, why is what He says taken in such a negative light? You asked earlier for Biblical (the entire, or just the verse) written part for someone's belief. Well you have it, did you look it up? Is what God says true? Are the reasons God stated there? Why pick on some other ritual ceremony to lower the price paid in advance for all of us here breathing on Earth? You wanted us to be rational, can you meet the same test?

Jesus not only raised three from death while alive, He also raised Himself from the grave, as He promised. I'll stick with Him, as He is the only walking, talking, having been born of a virgin entity to do these things, but also fulfilling the following 300 + prophecies written by others from so long before Him:

messiahrevealed.org

Do any of your rational, or man's Science and reason pass that kind of a test? As Jesus Himself taught and challenged, "Do you have eyes to see, or ears to hear?"

Jesus raised others and Himself form the grave, and I believe He will do the same for me and mine, no matter what some other group or individual have done in the history of the universe. I am a sinner, in need of redemption back to God's good graces, the price has been paid, I claim the blood spilled, it is on my hands, and I take it to the Throne, where we will all be seen in our true naked ways. I count on the blood of Jesus to do my speaking, and to be my identity, so that God can say to me "This is My Son, in whom I am well pleased." I don't deserve it, no-one other than Jesus does, and yet this is what MY Father, Lord God Almighty promises me, and has delivered. No amount of learning or human understanding can explain love, so all I can do is accept this, and pass it on to others.

Why work with God? Why work with Jesus? How better to get to know them, how much better to be comfortable in their presence? What better schooling, staff or degree has the world ever come up with? I'll stick with my choice and Their path.

God Loves you, will you listen to Him?

Ray

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)