CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Views: 8,296
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,768

Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

I understand what you are going through.

In my life I've met many people who are inspired and guided, yet none developed their egos to the level needed for such spiritual advancement, myself included, hence their attempts to develop their abilities led them to many hardships. It is akin to a car which gets a bigger faster engine, but keeps the same old tires and chasis. Serious problems follow.

First thing that I get from your text is that you are not aware of your own rights as a human being. You don't owe anything to those voices. If you were to concentrate on your connection with God, to the minutest little detail of your life, voices would disappear very quickly. That's what I mean by "Ego" - a healthy, functional ego well aware of her/his rights and place in this world. Also, a functional ego is not naive; it is a vehicle for our spiritual journey.

I never looked for spiritual advancement; as a matter of fact, every time I hear someone's amazing stories of spiritual initiation, I cringe as it has always proven to be a masking of deep emotional problems. True, those people did exibit some psychic abilites, more likely due to their problems then initiation though... (we all get inspired when we are in dire straits). The spiritual advancement to our life is like looking good, or loosing weight: for as long as that's the goal, we are on a slippery slope and results are misleading and often even dangerous. When our goal is contact with God, living the life that His son lived, being able to love the way Jesus did, then psychic initiation is a natural result. It cannot be a goal in itself.

Therefore, those who seak that as a goal, will find themselves trapped. I also like to compare this to "get rich quick" schemes. No one ever got rich with help of those schemes, yet people will fall for it every time.

In conclusion: what you thought was a spiritual awakenening or initiation was obviously a misguided and "fools paradise" type of event. If you humbly accept your own mistake and turn to God with your whole being, you will enter the real road to spiritualitiy. This requires constant self-abegnation in your internal speak and thoughts. This requires that you take 100% responsibility for everything that happened to you (not feeling anger or frustration at someone who you percieve the source of problem is true humbleness). Forget about some guy who sent you negative energy - those types are everywhere. Forget about this being just a little mistake - that's an excuse. Remember what your initial beliefs were, and compare them to current reality, and if those don't match, then you've just realized that you've made a fool of yourself. Accept it, and start from scratch. Start by reading Bible. Not as a path to stubborn adherence to what's in there, or to become a religious fanatic, but rather to learn that way to God is through humbelness. Don't confuse that with shyness which is usually misdirected (and opposite of) humbelness.

Again, get to know yourself, work on your ego first, learn about your own deepest desires which are obviously not Godly, and go from there. Accept that this can happen to anyone, and it does happen all the time, and that it's a valuable lesson. If you can recognize those well hidden traces of arrogance and pride that brought this about, you'll be well on your way to true happiness and spiritual development.

Best of luck and God bless.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.250 sec, (2)