CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New scale, new weight

lalalalola68 Views: 1,069
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,949

Re: New scale, new weight

oh i don't care if our values differ, you're entitled to your own opinions, but when you do something asinine like that with that picture, and make yourself look like an immature woman, i do pity you and have hope and pray that one day, you'll stop harassing someone who was trying to offer you some type of support over the internet and actually learn something in your lifetime about "love thy neighbor". because that, kittyfang, was truly uncalled for. and now i'm getting off the computer because it's really sad when me, an 18 year old girl, is giving some 200 pound woman advice about what's right and what's wrong. have a good day. and don't bother responding because i really won't be checking back. this only makes me realize how messed up people are out there and to concentrate on making myself more pure, more good, more christian. and yes, i know, i have a lot of work to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)