CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Views: 8,281
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,018,854

Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Your answer sounds very sincere, and is a pleasure to read. That being said, I think that you are now learning that no matter how much one advances in the "good" the equal amount of evil will follow.

My impression is that you ran into it for the same reason most other people run into evil: pure naivete. That's when we learn that being naive is not at all a benign problem, but a very serious problem.

My observations regarding our spiritual journey and psychic development is that our mind opens to what was not noticed before - good AND bad. We wish it's only good though, and don't always appreciate how dangerous the bad part is.

As an illustration I will mention that once when stuff was flying around my house, I was petrified like never before in my life, while last time I noticed something around my new place, I just sent a clear message that I did not want it here, that it was not welcome, whatever it was. It didn't bother me afterwards, but the first time it happened many years ago, I don't really think I would've been able to defend myself on my own. Luckily I had someone who's already been there and who did it for me successfully.

Keep in mind that bad influences which are connected to a place may be impossible to get rid of, while those which sort of "follow" us, shouldn't be too hard to get rid of.

In your place, I would carefully choose where to live (use your feelings to choose - usualy places close to the ocean are best), and then go from there.

As far as healing work, it should come about after you have aligned every atom of your being with God. When that happens, it is almost impossible for evil influences to approach you. Not recognizing how evil someone or some behavior is, proves that you are not there yet. This is not to put you down, more to explain what happened.

There is loads to learn in regards to God and spirituality, and maybe even more in regards to evil. However, this type of exposure to evil does make us more aware of it, helps us recognize it in time, and gives us experience (and rids us of fear) next time we have to deal with it. So, even with all it's negativity, it is a good experience to have. "That which didn't kill me made me stronger" applies here I think.

The person I contacted to help me with my evil spirits problem which was connected to my house, obviously had some prior first hand experience, as his only comment was "Oh, these things happen" as if I asked him why my lunch burned... :-)

Surround yourself only with positive stuff, this includes all the details of your life from types of commercials on TV to what you eat and who you are seeing regularly. Concentrate on God only, and by doing that you will crowd out whatever negativity is left. Also, do not ever respond to any voices, they will only leave once sure that you will no respond to their energy at all. Ignoring them is the best policy. If you were on the street and trying to get rid of a stubborn and pushy panhandler, the worst thing to do would be to ask him to leave you alone; but if you ignored him he'd know that nothing will be gained.

God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.609 sec, (2)