Re: MIRENA terrible side effects

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
SBplus3 Views: 2,025
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,019,231

Re: MIRENA terrible side effects

Hello! I'm new to all this as well, I just had mine removed this week. Within 3 days, I could tell a little difference. I had blurred vision, which I haven't experienced since removal! My fatigue seems to be going away already and I just feel mentally healthier. The main thing that happens with the Mirena is that it lowers your progesterone levels. So she will have to get those built back up and get her hormones back on track. I'm not sure how long this takes, I would imagine approximately 2-4 weeks for most. Some of the other ladies on here know a lot more then I do, so hopefully they will respond as well. I had a problem with my throat at one time too. I was scared to death that I had a tumor/cancer or something from smoking years ago (I quit 6 years ago). It eventually went away, but was very scary, and I had never related it to the Mirena until I read your post. Makes me wonder now. Your wife already has one very positive thing on her side, and that is your support. Give her time, and I'm sure she'll be feeling a ton better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)