CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mirena problems finally confirmed by doctor!!!!!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
joanna1983 Views: 3,490
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,004,270

Re: mirena problems finally confirmed by doctor!!!!!

I am schedualed (sp?) for surgery on Oct 22nd. I will have my tubes tied during this procedure. After a full year of unlivable pain I am hoping for a break. Not only has the Mirena affected me, but it has affected my husband and children as well. My 4 year old son walked up to me tonight and asked if he could sit next to me or if it would make me mad. That really hit me. Once he sat down he said that he will be glad when I go back to the doctor. I asked him why and his reply made me feel like the worlds worst mother. He said so I can have the mommy I remember back, because you are always sleeping and crankie and well mommy your just like the mommy before sissy came home. That made me sit back and really reflect on how this IUD has affected my family as well. I didn't know how to explain it to my 4 yr. old son so I just held him and told him that the doctor will fix mommy and every thing will be just like before. I just pray that everything does work out, mainly for my childrens sake but also to save my marriage. It's seems I have been the worlds worst mother and wife since I had this IUD inserted. I will keep you all informed of the recovery and what my doctor has to say about the IUD. Good luck to all those who are suffering because of the IUD, and to those that are thinking about having the IUD put it. DO NOT DO IT !!!!!!! I would rather worry about birthcontrol the rest of my life than loose the family I have worked so hard to have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)