CureZone   Log On   Join
Saved from tooth extraction att: Molly Bloom

razenkane Views: 5,718
Published: 15 years ago

Saved from tooth extraction att: Molly Bloom

Hey Molly,

I have morgellons, from the conception of this forum I have been oil pulling. While this is not the only thing I have been doing, it seems to be one of the most important. These bacteria parasites, whatever gained a strong hold on the inside of my mouth, through oil pulling I have greatly reduced their numbers. I rotate oils, sesame, EVCO, and castor, at the end of the pull I pull with food grade H202.

Went on vacation to a much higher elevation than I am used, a few months ago. While there an old root canal crowned tooth begin bothering me. Kept up with the oil pulling, put off going to the dentist. I knew that would mean another round of Antibiotics , which have done nothing for the morgellons, but made it worse. Last week I couldn't stand it anymore, made an apointment, that was friday, the apointment was monday. By monday all sorts of matter had drained from around that tooth. Went to the denist, x-rays were taken, the tooth was fine, except for being loose(from the abcess that busted and drained).

I have oil pulled with pure cranberry juice, I guess it wouldn't be an oil pull. The results from that are rather shocking strands of what ever this is come out in the droves and the juice dyes them so I see everything leaving my mouth, This is a really, really tart pull.

Thank for all, you are great with all your research.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)