CureZone   Log On   Join
Mirena, is there any proof of side effects

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
rinprinp Views: 2,877
Published: 14 years ago

Mirena, is there any proof of side effects

Questions from Slovenia, Europe:
I read a lot of womanís experience of Mirena side effects. My wife is unfortunately also one of those women ( I wrote about that in my earlier post Mirena terrible side effects). She removed Mirena on Thursday. On Friday she went to neurologist (because she was feeling very bad with all symptoms - numbness, fatigue, dizziness, breathing problems, unawareness of own body etc). Doctor performed lumbar puncture to eliminate suspicion of encephalitis. Results of puncture and blood test were OK. Today forth day after removal she is feeling better first time after 10 days and today is the first time that she didnít feel any previous side effects (so far). I hope that this is not only a coincidence. When we mentioned to doctors that she had Mirena inside and asked them if this could cause these symptoms they all denied that. So my questions are: 1 Why docs donít even take into consideration Mirenas side effects?. 2 Is there any medical proof of Mirenas side effects? 3 What medical examinations can proof that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)