CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena, is there any proof of side effects

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
joanna1983 Views: 2,460
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,021,482

Re: Mirena, is there any proof of side effects

Every womans body is diffrent and depending on how long your wife has had the Mirena depends on her recovery as well. You have to realize that once the Mirena is removed her hormones have to readjust. This however can take some time. I asked my doctor the same question you just stated;
1 Why docs don’t even take into consideration Mirenas side effects? The problem I have here in my town is one our gyn doctors are male there for they can't completly understand the womans body. Only your wife REALLY knows her body and if she thinks or feels that something is wrong then 9 times out of 10 she is right, something is wrong or not "working as normal" Tha is why alot of doctors can not tell you the side effects. Then some do have female gyn doctors but most of them have never had the Mirena either.
. 2 Is there any medical proof of Mirenas side effects? Considering that is type of IUD is fairly new, my doctor actually told me that they are learning of new side effects each day.
3 What medical examinations can proof that? Considering the diffrent types of side effects it is hard to determine what is causing the problem. However if your wife is feeling better now that the Mirena is out even though it took 10 days ( her hormones had to get back to normal) I think that is proof enough.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.875 sec, (1)