CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it my imagination or....

drhiii Views: 1,752
Published: 14 years ago

Is it my imagination or....

Began the Iodine regime about 3 months ago. Also selenium, and various other adjustments. Immediately felt brain fog, lifting away. Simply felt better.

Over time, saw my skin become much more supple, age spots seem to be diminishing, and the suggestion that one's nose becomes increasingly moist over time. And a few other things.

But the kicker was a few days ago I had two things occur, and practically disappear far faster. One appeared to be an irritation at the sockline. Bug or spider bite perhaps?? Dunno. It was irritating and had turned into a quarter sized irritation. For grins I painted some Iodine over it and within 24 hours, it had almost completely calmed down and was well on its way to becoming totally healed.

Second was once in a blue moon I'll get an ingrown hair from shaving. It can flare up to the point of being painful, swollen, and slightly infected to where some topical stuff like peroxide and whatever are needed to stop it. Usually it takes weeks, into months, for the site to get back to normal. However, I noticed that within 3-5 days, the site was for all intents, healed. Never had that before.

With so many changes for the better, am I imagining things or could this Iodine supplementation be having this excellent response on so many things? Things just seem to heal way faster for starters.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)