CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena, is there any proof of side effects

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
Kabel Views: 2,498
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,021,482

Re: Mirena, is there any proof of side effects

hello:) did you see my reply to you, on your other post called "Mirena - terrible side effects"? i gave you a list of websites to visit and to learn more about your wife's situation. The first website link that i gave you takes you to a web stie that is all about Mirena - it lists the official side effects of mirena and also says that if you have numbness while you have mirena, that you must see your doctor - is this not proof? check my reply to you again, click on the links that i gave you and print them out. Take the one from Netdoctor, which has the side effects and warnings about mirena to your doctor to show him.
I am really pleased your wife is feeling a little better. Please be aware that nearly ALL doctors deny that mirena has side effects - this only proves that they are stubborn and have closed minds - and yet if they read the presribing information that is given to them when they firt agree to sell mirena, they will know that it causes side effects. I too have had all the tests - they mean nothing - it is the mirena which is causing these effects in our bodies. Your biggest proof will be that she gradually starts to feel better now that mirena is out of the system! It can take a long time to recover 100% though, and she may get some of the symptoms come back later and go again, as her body tries to re-balance itself. Just be patient and get her to not have any more synthetic hormone treatment! good luck!:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.892 sec, (1)