CureZone   Log On   Join
Farting?

Molly Bloom Views: 3,724
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,023,093

Farting?

That is hilarious!! Which comes to the question....when do you start to fart in front of your partner? I personally have yet to fart in front of my partner's friends though.

Oh, that makes me think of another one. I mean what I say here.....NEVER date someone from work EVER. No matter how wonderful they may seem. Unless you are head over heels and know you'll be married some day, because if you don't get married you are screwed for your tenure there.

I was recently divorced. He was recently divorced. We were close in age. We were both pretty attractive. We were bankers, so at a Chamber Mixer when we were supposed to be meeting and greeting potential clients, we ended up flirting. That night we ended up in the sack.

Now you talk about not being well-endowed. Yikes. I can forgive some loss of size, but the poor guy... well that was unforgiveable. After a pelvic grinding session that lasted perhaps about 15 minutes, he rolled over. I got up to get some water, looked down at his grinning face, and he farted. One of those really wet kind. DID NOT SAY EXCUSE ME. Did not seem embarrassed.

I went to the bathroom, got some water, composed myself and went back into the bedroom and proceeded to make up a "boyfriend" and apologized for my indiscretion, because he was so attractive "I couldn't help myself" but that I was in a comitted relationship with this guy, etc etc. He seemed to take it quite well.

The next day in the office he told everyone that I had a boyfriend. I had only been sperated from my ex for about 3 months. He was the first man I had slept with other than my husband in over 5 years. Some of the older women in the office were looking at me a little sideways because of my recent divorce. I had to make up a name!! I couldn't think fast enough and said Spencer. But I unfortunately said Stuart to a different person. So half the office thinks I'm dating Spencer, the other half Stuart.

And to make the whole situation even worse, is that everytime I was in the file room or break room with the guy, he would grab at me. He would always say that what Spencer/Stuart doesn't know won't hurt him, etc etc....I was trapped!!

Spencer/Stuart did not come to the Christmas party, the company picnic, or a few private dinners with my Manager. Spencer/Stuart got a new job traveling and wasn't in the state very much. I put a picture of my friends husband on my desk.

At least the guy and I became really good friends. But I will never forget that night we spent together. It still makes my skin crawl.

Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (2)