CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Ex-Files

anja Views: 3,415
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,022,642

Re: The Ex-Files

Ok wait, one more. Truthfully, I have not been around the block that many times, so my stories are limited. This was the guy I dated after my friend-sex fling, actually HIS friend, who I met through friend-sex guy. I think he was more than a little screwed up emotionally from having spent the first four years of his life in a korean orphanage without enough nurturing. I'd feel sorry for him if he hadn't been such a controlling, un-feeling prick to me much of the time we were together. I remember the first time I saw him naked and, I know this is weird, but there was something about the way his torso met his skinny hips and leges that made him look a little like one of those poor starving kids with the parasite bloated bellies. I had a hard time getting past that particular feature. Between that and him telling me he loved me and would marry me about two weeks after we started dating, I should have noticed the red flag whacking me on the head.

I ended up loaning this guy $3000 bucks on one of my credit cards to pay his tuition balance so he could attend the next semester, with the idea that his dad was going to cut a check within a couple of weeks. I honestly had no concerns about his sincerity. Months later, I was still having to track him down for a payment when the bill would come - AFTER he'd already blown me off for another girl (which he never came out and told me, I had to figure it out for myself). I realized he was going to try and skate on what he owed me, and I ended up tricking him to get it back. I arranged a meeting with him at a nearby campus restaurant, but had my dad go in my place to shake his pockets out. I don't know what went down that day, but it was paid within a week. I hated asking my dad to bail me out, but thank god he did, because aside from the money, I would have felt defeated and angry for years if he'd never paid me.

I ran into that guy a number of years later, and I still see him occasionally where he works, though I try not to. He has a kid now, which I find..... interesting. I hope he's managed to do some inner work. Otherwise, I feel bad for the kid.

By the time that stupid relationship was over, I was physically sick from stress and candida and alcohol and all the painkillers I was taking for my headaches. I crashed really hard and started learning about natural health and cleansing. ARound that time I found curezone....thank god for curezone... LOL! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.922 sec, (2)