CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida?

IndianaJones Views: 15,648
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,509

Re: Burning sensation in stomach when empty-candida?

Is there any solid factual evidence of this mutatation theory? What I can say for myself and others that I know personally is that Diflucan and Nystatin does help alot. My relapse is due to making very bad diet choices, I cannot blame the drugs, or anything else. Also even with a relapse I am no were near as sick as I was 3 years ago when I started Diflucan and nystatin. My relapse is minor in comparasion to me being full blown candida sick. Having said that I also believe that garlic, Oregano, GSE, colon cleanses, Liver Cleanses all help as well and I use all as well, but other antifungals did nothing for me. This whole journey is very individual, everyone needs to find what works for them and know that people heal from this. I personally know 5 people who are fully recovered and they all attribute thier recovery to a long term candida diet with some sort of antifungals, (70% of the cure is diet and 30% is antifungals I was told) some did cleanses other did not, but as far as they are concerned there is no black magic to thier cures it was just simple dedication to the diet and thier health. If you kill it and stop feeding it for a long enough period of time than you will have solved your problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.734 sec, (1)