CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why is the United States so Christian?

angeldust Views: 2,739
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,591

Re: Why is the United States so Christian?

Hey Amen-ra, Some more thoughts. I think many American call themselves Christian is name only. Will they walk the talk in their everyday lives? That's another question.

Another point is that choosing Christianity is a purely free choice. We are not compelled through any type of coercion or the sword to accept Christ. It is a free choice. We are free to choose Him or to choose something else.

Have you done some traveling Amen-ra? then certainly you know that healthcare of any kind is virtually non-existent in the majority of the rest of the world.

We are indeed a capitalist country. Have you ever lived in a Communist country? I have and I'll take capitalism ANYTIME!

You ask about worker's rights, have you checked out what is happening in China in this regard? Do. You'll be appalled.

You sound to me like a young poster w/ many legitimate questions. I won't say you are ignorant at all! I will say that it would be an awesome opportunity for you to get out and see the rest of the world, it will truly widen your scope.

Cheers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.047 sec, (1)