CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BI-Polar

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Boldyloxx Views: 1,578
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,464

Re: BI-Polar

Hi Keyfinder!

My aunt has Bi-Polar condition also- so I know where your coming from. The drugs are a pain in the butt- especially the one that makes your hands tremble as though you had parkinson's disease.

My aunt got Bi-Polar after being pregnant with her first child . She couldnt have kids, but tried every drug they could give her to make her fertile. Her first child was born underweight and sickly. She got Bi-Polar illness that has lasted to this day. (over 20 years)

MH has good advice- I'd still continue to take them ,but at the same time, start re-vamping your eating and living lifestyle. Get more sun, fresh air, walk to ground yourself, do all the things you possibly can on the free 108 page booklet MH sends upon request.

And do the cleanses also (colon, liver flush, kindey flush, parasite cleanses)

Eat only real live foods. No longer eat packaged foods sold in the grocers that are not organic. Eat lots of raw fruits and veggies, seeds, raw nuts are awesome and have protiens. If need to eat bread, then try the organic sprouted breads you can dip into your salads with first pressed olive oil (awesome for you).

Did you know that many food additives in commercial foods are responsible for alot of nuerological illnesses in people? They wont confess this, just like the tobacco companies will never confess that tar and nicotine are bad for you. , but it's true. So thats one more reason to avoid eating commercial foods.

You need to be getting magnesium, MSM, and other minerals in you and lots of the LIVE foods contain that. My aunt eats only what she wants to eat and not what she ought to-- and she also is a chronic smoker. She also got breast cancer at 40 years old- about a year after she started smoking. Her husband smoked, and she would say, "if you cant beat them , join them. Then when he got a stroke and needed to be pushed in a wheel chair, she had to push him. With out any pectoral muscles its hard to push even a baby carriage. She would be too slow for my uncle, so he'd beat her with his cane. Very sad :'(

Taking Epsom Salt baths will also give you immediate magnesium too- I tried this and wowww, did it ever do something to my nerves!!! I felt soo incredibally chilled out and de-stressed in a manner of minutes.
I've taken other baths with regular bubble bath, and it did not leave me the same effect. After this bath, I immediately stocked up on 2 boxes of Epsom Salts ($2.00 a large box)

Get a faucet filter for your tap water, so it filters out the chlorine if you have chlorine in your water.

If you want to treat yourself, get some organic dark chocolate bars made with only organic ingredients (including organic sugar) and you will get some trace minerals. It will help your seratonin levels on a rainy day too.

God bless ya!
Boldyloxx :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.578 sec, (2)