CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BI-Polar

Views: 1,643
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,528

Re: BI-Polar

Justaguy...........THanks so much for the article it is SO TRUE!!! These pills over 9 years really Screwed me up. Before drugs I had a fairly normal life.....A good job..a boyfriend (I have a husband now)...etc..then my mom died (probably induced by Zyprexa)at 57 she was manic depressive....Afterwords I went into the worst depression ever and this started a never ended path of destruction....I have counted 37 different meds I have been on the worst being the antipyschotics and SSRI's. While on these meds I had 4 suicide attempts, I would cut/burn etc to myself. Threatened my husband etc..This is hard to talk about it but this stuff really Messed me up....Thank God I found the book "Your Drug May be your Problem" it said so much. I weaned myself off of meds over several months. Still feel yucky today but I stick it out. My head is all messed up but I dont do the severe stuff I did while on meds.

Thanks to the meds

I am 80 pounds overweight....and hardly eat????
I have severe insomnia as these meds screw up your endocrine system hopefully not permanetly
I have musical Hallucinations which never started until meds...comes and goes now but my brain is really messed up from these meds.
I still dont have my normal sex drive back.......yes antidepressents take that away
I am Very Toxic

My Belief that Mental Illness is caused from 2 things or 1 or the other

1. Abuse or PTSD
2. Nutritional Defiencies/and or Chemicals, Pollutants

What worked for me

1. A good therapist for 3 years
2. Changing my eating
3. And last doing these cleanses which I just started.

There is help but sometimes no matter what they say Be your Own doctor or at least find one that cares about you!!

I still cannot work to this day. I hope to someday have my life back!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.938 sec, (1)