CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oh no-they're back!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
  Views: 1,624
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,025,002

Re: Oh no-they're back!

*bump* Someone PLEASE HELP ME! I cannot take this anymore! I'm still on the HumaWorm-I have a few days left, and am MISERABLE! I'm so incredibly constipated, I can barely walk. I get an average of 2 hours of sleep a night-and tonight I have not slept at all. My face is incredibly broken out. My skin, nose, and ears itch constantly. I'm depressed and have no energy. I have horrid gas that smells very bad. I was doing so good up until now! Now I'm infested while still on Humaworm, before I'm even finished with it! God only knows what I'll be like when the cleanse is finished! I just want to SLEEP and go to the bathroom! I've even done enemas and they don't help! Sleeping pills do nothing! Liver Cleanses do nothing! Does HumaWorm have a moneyback guarantee? This is not working for me at all! It's almost at the point to where I am considering suicide!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.156 sec, (1)