CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BI-Polar

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Good Riddance to
Hot Flashes and More!

Nutrient-rich, phyto-nutrient and antioxidant...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,644
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 102,542

Re: BI-Polar

Hi Darlene I am not sure if you are reffering to me but I will respond.

Well for the most part I have been off my antidepressent now for 2 months I am still struggling to let go of my sleeping pill which is an antipsychotic. It is so hard to get off of this one.....! But I am doing better then was 2 years that I was on 6 different psychiatric meds at ONCE...it was horrible. I finally decided to take charge of my health. I just had a crying spell tonight...when will this end. My mother, my sister and me all sick. My brother seemed to have passed him.

Sorry dont mean to babble. Yes my hormones ARE Really Messed up. And I do have sugar issues but I didnt start having this until after the meds especially the antipsychotics.

I hear you LEGAL POISAN!! Sometimes I feel like I will never be able to live without them but I am fighting with every breath. People that have not gone through the experience have no business stating there opinion. Yes I do agree it is nutriotional but I dont think it is always just that. I believe alot of folks had some issues in there past and there is a connection with the developing brain. My Therapist told me the brain is very "Experience Sensitive" we store feelings in are cells. I believe more then anything that the therapy helped me tremendously as I no longer am as bad as I was back then. I wish I could go back and finish up but money is tight right now.

Acidosis...my PH is 7.0 checked it today. May or may not be a connection in depression and mental illness.

I believe you/we will get our health back and hopefully recover completely. Insomnia is a very hard thing for me also. I have tried so many things, healthy diet etc. Still I have trouble sleeping. I have found 5htp helps as well as melatonin but some nights it is just not enough. I think relying on meds for long has just made me so dependent on them.

If you ever want to talk personally feel free to email me. I sure need someone who has gone through a similar situation. Sometimes I feel so alone in this. Even my husband doesnt understand so to speak. My sister and I are close but she is still with the drugs feeling they are curing her well I worry cause I felt that way at first too.

I will have to look into that book. Thanks for the suggestion.
Mel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (2)