CureZone   Log On   Join
Please help me

Views: 1,614
Published: 14 years ago

Please help me

I posted this in Ask HumaWorm, and got no answers, so I'm going to try here now. I have a bad case of parasites. Bad. Bought HumaWorm for the whole family and we have been taking it faithfully. I felt great, and my parasite symptoms were practically gone. My husband and I have not had sex since before we started the cleanse, but a few days ago, we had sex, and now I have full blown symptoms again! Very severe constipation (enemas and laxatives do absolutely nothing!), complete insomnia (I average about 2 hours of sleep a night, and tonight I have not been able to sleep at all, and have taken several sleep aids!), very bad gas that smells very bad, itchy skin, severe acne that popped up the day after sex, bloating, fatigue. I have just a few more days left on HumaWorm, and according to his protocol, I have to wait 3 months to do another cleanse. I'm also eating raw organic garlic twice a day, as well as large amounts of pumpkin seeds. I have done a Liver cleanse a few days ago, with no dramatic results. Barely went to the bathroom, and only passed one stone. Someone please tell me what I can do now! I really need to find a way to sleep and go to the bathroom, or I'm going to end up losing my job. :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)