CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Interesting Question

larryb Views: 12,134
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,026,177

Re: Interesting Question

I haven't tried the Cutler protocol but I have tried other oral chelation products which were all pretty ineffective and often bothersome in some way. I used the heart formula - the heavy metal detox is newer. I can't say I noticed any unfavorable detox symptoms - it was all very pleasent. I'd be using it constantly except for 2 reasons.

1) I have a full mouth of mercury fillings (almost every tooth) and was scared away from using it by others at CZ. However I felt much better immediately after using it and didn't feel worse than when I started even years after stopping it. So I'd do it again and often except for;

2) It's expensive at $50+ per bottle which as I recall lasted a couple weeks. I'm a full fledged health nut now and my supplements, diets, etc are adding up to an annoying sum as far as my wife is concerned. She sees me more as a hypochondriac than a health nut. If on top of my $150 a month in Goji berries alone (not to mention all the other supplements, superfoods etc) I add another $100 a month for the oral chelation - she might snap me in two which would definitely be a setback to my health in any case.

I forget exactly how long the one bottle of chelation and the one mineral supplement lasts - but it was nothing like 6 months. As I recall more like 2-3 weeks tops. And the one bottle is what I took on both occasions (about a year apart). It's spendy but worked really well for me. I would start with just the one bottle each of the oral chelation and ageless mineral supplement (which are only sold together anyway).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)