CureZone   Log On   Join
To the women out there..

shroom Views: 1,470
Published: 15 years ago

To the women out there..

I feel your pain!! I had the beginning of a yeast-like infection under the fore-skin of my thingy, and for the few hours it raged, it was pure hell.
It was the most uncomfortable feeling I have had to endure. Wow.
So, what I did was immediately wash the area and put anti-bacterial and anti-fungal topical cream on it. It went away, thank God.

So, before I did this stuff, I took a sample for microscopic examination. There was the typical white residue on membrane surface where I collected the sample from.
I thought it was yeast or, specifically candida, but careful examination revealed a coccus bacteria. It was very active, and definitely the source. It looked like it was budding, but this could be mitosis. The fact these things had motility suggests they were bacteria.

I have cultured similar bacteria from scrotum, as I have constant itch there. These things form very small colonies which are yellow in color.
They live in complete harmony with yeasts.
So I guess what I am implying, is that yeast infections may include certain bacterial co-infections. Could explain a few things regarding ineffective fungal medication.

The symptoms of these coccus bacteria are: extreme itch, some burning, and slight pain. There was not too much odour.
I do not think I can identify the bacteria, because it is too similar in morphology to other coccus bacteria. I will take a look though, and place it in context to where I found it and the symptoms.
Shroom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.986 sec, (1)