CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4 - starting to look gaunt!

Views: 2,866
Published: 14 years ago

Day 4 - starting to look gaunt!

I'm on day 4 and I feel ok, just a bit weak sometimes. I'm in my mid forties, small-boned, with about 10 lbs extra flab and cellulite. I'm not terribly toxic, but I need to do cleansing once in a while to rid myself of waste and toxins and keep it from accumulating. The thing I worry about is that every time I cleanse, I lose weight in my face which is already thin. I hate looking gaunt -- it doesn't look healthy or attractive. I have already on day 4 lost some weight in my face. When I was in my twenties, I could do cleanses and look good, but now I don't. Does anyone know if adding a pinch of good quality salt to the lemonade drink might help me keep some weight? Maybe I am losing water weight because of lack of sodium, and this shows up in my face? Would some salt interfere with the cleanse?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)