CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Using MMS for mouth hygeine

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
livegr8 Views: 1,626
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,024,301

Re: Using MMS for mouth hygeine

Ah, thanks for sharing that. I had suspected that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in the mouth could interfere with any other metal in the mouth. I know a mercury health researcher and was going to ask him what he thought.

I still have mercury/silver fillings and know enough chemistry to assume that the negative charge of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (with vinegar, which also makes it acidic) will 'help' in dissolving any metal in the mouth.

As it is with merc fillings, every time you eat or drink or brush your teeth, you are releasing more merc vapors!

Also, most gold fillings do have Amalgam (silver/merc) under the gold, and of course the gold is an alloy, not pure gold, that would be too soft for a tooth. So the sodium dioxide could be reacting with any of those metals.

Changing the activator (the vinegar) shouldn't make any difference, the end result is sodium dioxide with the -4 charge.

Since mercury has a +3 charge and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement has a -4, the MMS might attach to the merc and render it neutral, once neutral it should pass out of the system.

I will see if I can get a more expert view on this. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)