CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To the women out there..

Views: 1,206
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,026,672

Re: To the women out there..

Yeah vaginal thrush is very irritating and disturbing and I've had it for around 10 years now. I apply diluted tea tree oil for any women reading this but discovered garlic's even better. I had a net bag which is inserted a garlic bulb into and it worked marvels. Now I think I'll blend up some garlic and dip a tampon in it. Maybe I'll make a post about it.

Shroom I've been meaning to tell you something great! I've been very hypoglycemic for a few years and the docs and diabetic nurses are completely baffled by it! On your advice (it is you isn't it???, have short term memory loss!), I've been taking chromium for around a week and a half and for the past few nights I haven't had to get up in the middle of the night to eat and haven't been hypo at all even when I haven't eaten for hours!!! I'm gobsmacked and delighted and can't wait to see the docs face when I tell him. Course it could be because I'm using Humaworm and a lot of worms are now dead and not stealing my food or a combination of both. Have only been on Humaworm about the same time, what do you think?

What is chromium anyway?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.016 sec, (1)