CureZone   Log On   Join
What is the deal with dentists?

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
  Views: 1,874
Published: 14 years ago

What is the deal with dentists?

Is it just me, or does this happen to anyone else?

I get a toothache. I go to the dentist and he does X-rays and says I have a cavity. I get the cavity filled, and the pain is now MUCH worse than before I had it filled.

So I go back, and the dentist says "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie-you need a root canal now!"

So I pay tons of money to get the root canal. Then, of course, I have to go back and get the very expensive crown that goes with it.

Of course,even THIS is not good enough, so I have to go back a couple of weeks later and get the same tooth PULLED!

This has happened to me a LOT! I have no teeth left in the back on the bottom, and on top, I have one missing on right side, and most are crowns on the upper left side.

I got a cavity on the right side and just had it filled last week. Now, it's throbbing miserably!

I know the drill-go back to the dentist (who is in the process of fitting me for a partial, which I'm going to have to cancel, just so I can get this tooth taken care of!

A friend of mine has this happen to her a lot too.

Is this something a dentist plans? I mean seriously-do they somehow fill the original cavity with something that's gonna CAUSE you to have to come back and get a root canal, and then a crown, so they can get more money from you?

What's the deal??

And is there anything I can put on this tooth for the pain? I'm buying Clove Bud tomorrow-anything else? Will anything HEAL this, so that I don't have to get a root canal???

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)