CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Iron and Bacteria Question?

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
  Views: 1,090
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,317

Re: Iron and Bacteria Question?

They Dx'd IC, had a hydrodistension and saw the signs on my bladder wall. Still have same symptoms as when I had an infection, frequency, some burning. Also I have edema, lots of it, mainly in my legs and swollen glands in my neck (they are not sore nor do they hurt). These are all the same symptoms I had when I would get a UTI, and when I took antibiotics, all these symptoms would go away, until the next infection, typically about 1-2 months later.

My last infection was soooo bad, I took antibiotics and nothing, they cutlured it again and still had bacteria, was put on a different antibiotic and still had the same symptoms but the next time when they cultured it the culture came back negative.
This took about 1 month of having a cultured bacteria to then having no bacteria found.

I think the bacteria formed some sort of casing around it so that now I am not able to get at the infection, hence the crystals in my urine. I have never kidney stones but my Dad is very prone to them. I have read that stones can be genetic.

This is one of the reason I wanted to see if IP-6 would help w/ the crystals, I think my intestines absorps calcium incorrectly and thought IP-6 might help.

I am not familiar w/ all that is on my blood work that is related for liver testing but here is the info:

AST(SGOT): 21 (Ref range 5-50)
ALT (SGPT): 28 (Ref range 5-55)
GGT: 19 (Ref range 0-65)
Alkaline Phosphatase 60 (ref range 50-130)
Iron: 92 (ref range 35-200)
Iron Binding Capacity: 379 (ref range 250-425)
Ferritin: 5 (ref range 8-300)

WBC: 5.6 (ref range 3.8-10.1)
RBC: 4.29 (ref range 3.9-5.2)
Hemoglobin 14 (ref range 12-16)
Hematocrit 40 (ref range 35-46)
*MCH(mean corpuscular hemoglobin) 33.4 (Ref range 27-33) *was a bit high

**I should mention that my cholesteral is borderline high 220.
Cholesteral 220
HDL 79
LDL 120
Triglycerides 100

Higher Cholesteral tends to run in my family, typically around 200, but there is NO family history of any type of heart disease or liver disease.

I think I may have Leaky Gut, and that is where my infection originated from, the gut, since I due have the constipation, bloating etc. THis probably traveled to the bladder.

Would taking IP-6 be OK even though my Ferritin is so low?

Any further advice or info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (2)