CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recommendations for Fast

lalalalola68 Views: 1,163
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,052

Re: Recommendations for Fast

well, i'm no expert but i've done several fasts before, the longest being 10 days so really- no expert in comparison to everyone here, but i would have to say you must first identify why you're doing the fast. okay, weight loss. but are you good with food or do you think you might binge after the 5 day fast and go crazy? or do you think overeating would be worse with a 2 week fast? if you don't feel like you would have any trouble breaking the fast, i would suggest going longer. it's better for your body and you can repair more. because if you do 2 five day fasts, broken up with food in between- you have to start the whole process over again the second time. right now i'm doing at least a 10 day fast, possibly longer depending, just to get away from food. if you need practice on how to overcome overeating, i would suggest a few short fasts, so you can get better at breaking the fast, especially if you want to do a longer one in the near future. hope that helps....? as for the Liver Flush and gallbladder, i'm not sure- i don't know about that. have a great journey!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)