CureZone   Log On   Join
Hello Please HELP

lisbethanjo Views: 1,474
Published: 14 years ago

Hello Please HELP

I have had the mirena iud for a little over 3 years, and have discovered through this forum, that mainly every thing i am experiencing is due to the iud. I have gained a good 15-20 lbs, horrible Acne on shoulders, back, neck and face, mood swings, severe cramping during "that time" even though there is never any physical signs, such as blood, horrible headaches, etc.. Having a hard time trying to figure out if all of this is due to the mirena or am i just a Basket Case! My husband thinks i am crazy linking all these symptoms to the iud! My Hollistic Mother-in-Law has told me to detox my body so i have been drinking 4 cups of herbal tea, rubbing my back shoulders and face with cortaid cream, taking oatmeal baths, etc, etc.... She seems to think that the mirena is releasing toxins into my skin! Is this possible?? Nothing seems to be working! Please let me know if anyone has any suggestions, or any helpfull knowledge about this crazy form of Birth Controll! Thanks to all who can help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.719 sec, (1)