CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No sex life

Views: 1,799
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,290

Re: No sex life

You are lucky right now. I have two emails to write, but skipped them for you.LOL
Secondly, this time you may get some help, if you care to listen and think.

As many nice stories starts... ONCE UPON A TIME........ so do this.

Once upon a time you and you husband fell in love as you saw him as a lovable person with right kind of qualities and he must have felt the same.
Somewhere along the way you both aged and changed.
It may not be a huge difference, because you can't see it yourself.
You need to go back in time and start thinking what you saw in him in the first place and more importantly for now, what he must have seen in you !

This is not a rocket Science to understand that you both have to do some adjustment in life to make it work.
Without going any further I give you briefly my own story !

I had a unusual marriage with a woman only couple of years younger with two young kids at the time.
All was well in early years and everything worked quiet satisfactory.
The kids left home as they grey older and formed their own life and families.
There was only two of us left to find out, that we actually married for wrong reasons, it seems.
I knew the sad reality but I wasn't going to give up just like that.
In my opinion we had a classical case of falling out of love for really stupid reasons.

However, there was no way I could "drive the massage home" to her that we individually have to look at our selfs and work out the problems.
She managed to avoid direct discussion of person to person level to lay on the table our lives and analyze the problems.
"I don't have time now" was the usual answer.
I have to admit, that we probably married for wrong reasons but that is not to say that we can't solve minor differences.

This is the main point why my marriage wasn't working.
WE LOST THE MENTAL CONNECTION BETWEEN US SOMEWHERE ALONG THE WAY !
That connection MUST BE ESTABLIZED to make the marriage work.

Sadly, after 3 long years of trying and failing, she decided to move out believing that he must be an impotent.
Reality is, that bare sex doesn't keep a man happy without reasonably solid "hey darling, I wish to make love with you"- feeling.
That connection makes both happy.

Due to circumstances I had no option but to file for divorce and that is almost complete.
On the end, it appears, my ex has "woken up". Too late, I'm afraid.

Since the separation I found in the net a lady on the opposite side of the world who would like to keep up communication as she is starving of that mental connection at home. She is not married and is considering her options.

So, to you my friend, my message is loud and clear:
Think about yourself, your husband and the feeling called LOVE between you two.

You can work it out, I'm sure.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.797 sec, (2)