CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is the deal with dentists?

daveh Views: 1,694
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,029,568

Re: What is the deal with dentists?

Had my fillings replaced in Mexico in late July. The pain in my teeth scared me for a long time. Had to eat soft foods of a necessity. The only consolation I had was that it was not as bad as having dentures that fell out and did not allow my grandfather to eat corn on the cob or apples or other hard food. Then I read in this forum that the pain might go away. As time went on it did subside.
I had numerous filings as a child and teen. My mouth was full of fillings. After I turned 22, I very rarely went to a dentist for 25 years and only had two cavities, one on an incisor and another in a molar where the old filling had fallen out and the dentist needed to drill some more to make a new one stick. I think the dentists of my youth did unecessary fillings, am sure I would not have allowed them to put mercury in my mouth if I would have been informed of its toxicity and impsirment of nerve and brain cells.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)