CureZone   Log On   Join
Former IRS Agent, Sherry Jackson, in trouble (from Aaron Russo movie...)

Views: 5,145
Published: 14 years ago

Former IRS Agent, Sherry Jackson, in trouble (from Aaron Russo movie...)

I know Franklin and his family---this is for real. Franklin's the guy on the Aaron Russo movie, From Freedom to Fascism. He's the one that sort of looks like Col. Sanders.

Well, remember the black woman, former IRS agent, Sherry Jackson, also in the movie? She is the one that kept saying, "Show me the law, show us the law."

Well, the IRS went after her. This could be an opportunity for another win against the IRS, or could be a set back. If you can spare something to help her in her defense fees, it's a donation for the cause of liberty for us all!

Feel free to contact Franklin if you have any questions. He's a very amiable fellow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Moneychanger
Post Office Box 178
Westpoint, Tennessee 38486-0178
(931) 766-6066 or fax (931) 766-1128
email: moneychanger@hughes.net

http://www.the-moneychanger.com

26 October a.d.2007

Dear Friends:

Very seldom do I ask y’all for a favour, but today is one of those times. Would you please give me five minutes?

On 2 July 2007 I wrote to tell you about a drama – really, a tragedy – taking place in Atlanta. The whole weight of the federal government was being launched at one tiny, brave woman, Sherry Peel Jackson.

Is she a terrorist? A communist? A murderer? International dope dealer? No, she’s a former IRS agent who wouldn’t stop telling the truth. So the government decided to “fix” her by charging her with four counts of willful failure to file income tax returns. In July I wrote to explain:

“You see, former IRS agent Sherry Jackson discovered the big lie: there is no statute that makes anyone except foreign withholding agents liable to pay income tax. Most people would have – most people in the IRS do – shut their mouths and played along with the lie to keep their jobs. Sherry Jackson refused to do that. She went public -- as loud and as public as she could -- with the truth.”

Back in July I wrote to ask you to help Sherry Jackson. Today, I’m asking you again. On Monday, 29 October 2007, Sherry Jackson’s trial begins at 9:30 a.m. in the Richard B. Russell federal building on Spring Street in Atlanta.

Today I’m asking you two favours on Sherry’s behalf. I have been where she is. I know what it means to have your life on the line, not knowing whether you’ll be living the next years at home with your spouse and children, or rotting in jail. Sherry needs our help and encouragement, so I am asking you to do two things:

1. Send Sherry an e-mail at spjcpa@bellsouth.net to let her know you are thinking about her and praying for her. Then do it: pray for her complete victory.

2. Please send Sherry a donation – a gift – to help with her legal & living expenses. The first thing the IRS attacks is your ability to make a living. Second, they know that a competent legal defense costs from $50,000 to $100,000, and very few people can afford it. Sherry urgently needs your help to bring in a second lawyer – Jeff Dickstein, who helped win our 1991 IRS trial – as a consultant.

All Sherry needs is just a little fuel to get across the finish line. Would you please consider this: would you send her half what it costs to fill your gas tank one time? You won’t miss it, and to Sherry it can make the difference between freedom and a wicked, unjust jail sentence. Please send your check or money order today to Sherry Jackson, 1560 Fieldgreen Overlook, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30088.

Below is the letter I sent out in July, in case you have forgotten the details of Sherry’s case.

Best wishes,

Franklin Sanders

2 July a.d. 2007

Dear Friends:

Day after day I send y’all daily e-mail commentaries, and I don’t really ask anything in return. Today I’m asking you just to read this short letter, as a favour to me.

In Atlanta the Internal Revenue Service has charged former IRS agent Sherry Peel Jackson with four counts of wilful failure to file. The IRS is trying to fix Sherry Jackson the same way they tried to fix my wife, my children, and me in 1991: destroy her because she tells the truth.

You see, former IRS agent Sherry Jackson discovered the big lie: there is no statute that makes anyone except foreign withholding agents liable to pay income tax. Most people would have – most people in the IRS do – shut their mouths and played along with the lie to keep their jobs. Sherry Jackson refused to do that. She went public -- as loud and as public as she could -- with the truth.

I first learned of Sherry when she appeared in Aaron Russo’s movie, America: From Freedom to Fascism. I’ll never forget Sherry’s passionate words, spoken from a podium: “Show us the law!” You can get a clearer idea of what Sherry said at
http://www.gemworld.com/IRSagent-Jackson.htm.

If you’ve never heard any of these things, you’re probably shaking your head and thinking I’m nuttier than a ten dollar fruitcake. You’re wrong. In 1984, I founded a perfectly lawful gold and silver bank, and the IRS attacked me with every gun they had. Capping a five year investigation, they indicted my wife, 24 of my customers, and me. And after a trial from February to July, we were every one acquitted of conspiracy and wilful failure to file. Our only defense was, “Show us the law,” and we won. You can read about our trial at
http://the-moneychanger.com/dangerous.phtml.

Here’s why I’m writing to you. The IRS has charged Sherry Jackson criminally, because they want to shut her up. They want to make her stop telling the truth, even if they have to put an innocent woman in jail to do it. Sherry has to defend herself, but that takes money. Like most people who take on this battle, she’s not getting rich telling the truth, and a criminal defense can cost $40,000 to $60,000 easily. That’s part of the government’s strategy; they know very few people can pay for an adequate defense, and defending themselves keeps them so busy they can’t earn a living in the meantime. The pressure drives most people to despair. That’s why 98% of them plead guilty, whether they’re guilty or not. They just can’t face the price of defending themselves.

Here’s how you can help. Once or twice a week you probably take your spouse and kids out to eat at McDonald’s or Hardee’s or some other fast food shop. You drop $15, $25, $30 or even $50 bucks without ever thinking about it. Here’s a chance to make that lost money count for something. Would you send Sherry Jackson the price of one fast food meal out for your family? Can you do that? Can you and your family give up just one fast food meal to help a lone woman with the courage of ten men stand up against your lawless oppressors? Against the tyrants that steal from you every day?

It seems like a cheap price to me.

Whoa! You may be thinking, Why’s he writing me? I don’t have a dog in that fight. Truth is, you do. Whenever any brave person takes on her own shoulders to fight for truth and law for the rest of the nation, it is everyone’s fight, and everyone’s duty to help her.

In a couple of days we’ll all celebrate the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Before the Declaration was ever signed, before Americans even agreed on independence, in 1775 Patrick Henry explained to them what price they would have to pay, whether they chose shameful peace or liberty:

“Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

In more than 200 years, the price of liberty hasn’t changed, nor the price of life and peace. To help another fight for your liberty – well, that’s cheap at any price.

Please make out your check or money order – today, before you forget about it -- to Sherry Jackson, and send it to 1560 Fieldgreen Overlook, Stone Mountain, Georgia 30088.

Now somebody is bound to ask, “How do I know that this is genuine, that this woman is real, and not a crook?” I, Franklin Sanders, vouch for her. And I’m sure that some croaker will find something wrong with her, but I’m not worried. Whatever else Sherry Jackson is, she’s fighting – my battle and yours.

Thanks for listening, and if you are moved to donate to Sherry Jackson, thanks in advance. Do it today – please don’t keep her waiting.

Respectfully,

Franklin Sanders
The Moneychanger
(888) 218-9226

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you received this update notice in error, want to discontinue receiving notices or need to update your name, email address or frequency of receiving messages please use the following link: href=http://www.ecampaignhq.com/voter/email/update.php?ID=1157476

If you do not trust remove links, just insert REMOVE in the Subject and forward this entire message to the moderator at: Moderator@the-moneychanger.com

Campaign, Lobby and Organizing Services and Products by
http://www.ecampaignhq.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.766 sec, (6)