CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My story

bfree Views: 8,045
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,021,898

Re: My story

I found a little more time (before my flight home) and so decided to revisit your exellent responce. This is a first day I have access to Internet so please forgive me for such a long delay.

Similar to you, I had grew up in a family far from religion and spirituality. Sounds like the episode a few years ago was a really close one for you. You are so fortunate to have had your boyfriend near you and found a strength, wisdom and humility to ask him to stay, when a deeply influential part of you that was posessed wanted him out of your life. Chrisianity is a fairly new spiritual path for me. It always seemed very restrictive and dogmatic, so although I much respected Jesus and appreciated his teachings I shyed away from the organized religion, favoring Easter and New Age approaches instead. However, in light of whatīs happening to me, I am drawn to give it a more thorough investigation. It seems to best explain the phenomenae happening to me and also offer an apparently effective solution -- exorcism.

Buddhist-inspired loving kindness meditation, New Age techniques utilizing visualizations, Shamanic and energy healing, friendly psychospiritual spirit release strategies all failed so far. Of all written material, Chrisian seem to elicit the most passionate responce in the entities tourmenting me, which I hope, is indicative of my getting closer to the key of salvation.

I am now looking for an exorcist who can assist me in the process. I would really appreciate if you or anyone reading this post can recommend how I can find one. FYI, I am now in New York City area, and will be visiting South California later this year. I would think thereīs got to be a good and capable Chrisian ministers in at least one of these places.

Thank you again for your story, advice and prayers.

Very warmly,
bfree

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.171 sec, (1)