CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
bfree Views: 8,054
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,019,042

Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

Thank you for your reply.

I think yoķ are right on target as far as spiritual opening can lead one to an awareness of evil, not only good. I was indeed naive not to consider this. I believe I was clearly set up by some evil-minded people to be posessed by these spirits earlier this year. However, I think some, at least one or two, of these entities was with me prior to my gaining ability to hear them, judging by their evident familiarity with my life history. In fact, I even recall feeling a spirit enter me a few years ago, after a very stressful time in my life, which included a separation with an extrimelly posessive and controlling psychicly-gifted girlfriend.
Anyway, indeed my spiritual practice have opened me up as a channel, this gift, sadly, had a burden of being able to hear these spirits. I think this is exactly what attracted several more spirits, who utilized a community of people I opened up to over the last year and a half, seing them as gifted mediums, not considering that there may be evil lurking behind their spiritual tallent.

I also agree with your advice to limit my communication with these voices. In most cases it is conterproductive. I do it infrequently, mostly when I feel overwhelmed by their insults, to assert my personal power, and also when I feel overwhelmed by their quilt-ridden insinuations, to assert my value sistem, but increasingly, I am able to remain grounded and true to myself without having to make any statements in responce to what these tourmentors say.

As for the place to live, I like the seaside too, and that is where I live. Unfortunatelly, these things are in me. Iīve tested this by not only traveling literally on the other side of the earth (New Zealand) but also by scuba diving over sixty feet deep. Neither made much difference.

Thank you again.

Peace.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)