CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Found post on liver and allergies

magma Views: 1,629
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,031,093

Re: Found post on liver and allergies

i've read that 2 flushes is not enough to measure whether you are getting results, but everyone is different and the amount of liver congestion you have (or had) may have been minimal to begin with. some people report hundreds or thousands of stones per flush, i only get between 25-50ish. and nothing too huge, though i'm only on flush 4 now, and already seen some results (some good, some bad -- like detox symptoms, emotional problems worsening). most of the liver cleanse experts have to remind us that even if there are no stones, the cleanse is helping the bile flow, removing stagnant bile, good stuff. some people do a dozen flushes, then have 2-3 flushes with no results, then whammo! huge result on flush 16 or so. you are the best judge of how you feel and it's never too late to do more LFs later, so do what feels best.

i'm really encouraged by the great results you've had with the oil pulling.

after the LF, did you notice any change in how you felt? did you feel anything moving in your liver or gallbladder?

oh yeah, what kind of allergies did you have? mine are food allergies , though i do feel quite ill (headachy) after smelling certain perfumes, fumes, and cig. smoke.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.648 sec, (1)