CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

bfree Views: 7,845
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,030,215

Re: Evil Spirits. My story. Help Wanted!

I don't think so. I've encountered on my journey dozens of some of the best healers I could find. I've traveled far and spared no expence. Duration of practice and age, are not always indicative of one's ability. This is true in other disciplines and professions too. In spiritual healing, it is wisdom and right attitude, as well as God-given tallents that play far more role than educatin and experience. Although I've had remarkable success and have testimonies to attest to it, I'm not going to waste any more time in defending the level of my skill as a healer. By the way, I never claimed that I am a spiritual healer, though of course, spiritual awareness helped. I am a Physical Therapist and what I did I called integrative bodywork and energy healing. But anyway, neither is the point of my post. I am here to get help and also to warn others, who, having read my story, might recognize the signs of evil innitiation earlier than I did. I have no doubt much to learn, as many spiritual seekers outside of JudeoChrisian religious practice, I focused on the Love and Light, disregarding the apparently real dangers of evil, that is not only in the human heart but actually exists as spiritual forces. In this knowledge I was the infant indeed. Unfortunatelly, none of the healers, spiritual, energetic, holistic, shamanic and other, have been able to help me so far. I believe there is good chance a Chrisitan exoricist, spiritually wise and powerful in faith and connection to God might be able to help. This is what I'm looking for right now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.359 sec, (1)