CureZone   Log On   Join
which would you recommend water or juice?

lalalalola68 Views: 1,600
Published: 15 years ago

which would you recommend water or juice?

hello everyone!
i hope you're all doing well. i just wanted some advice on which would be better for me- a Water Fast or a juice fast? my main goal is to lose weight and to detoxify. i'm in college right now and i have a lot of work all the time, so i do need some energy, but i know if you Water Fast you lose weight faster and you detox quicker. my main concern is the length. I am 18 yrs old, 150 pounds, and 5' 7''. i have juice fasted and water fasted before but not as long as i would like to. how long would be good for a Water Fast would you guess (round about guess)? i'd like to juice fast for 15 days, but could i water fast for those days, or would i lose too much strength? uhm, i'm not sure else what to put to help you decide-- please help!!!! i think the idea of Water Fasting sometimes just scares me, so any experienced people please give input! all calming feelings welcomed!
:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.188 sec, (1)