CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are you still fasting?

Views: 2,595
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 103,123

Re: Are you still fasting?

I wish you luck with the fast. I want to do a second 40 day fast. A 2nd fast seems like it would knock off my last 12 pounds, those last 12 pounds are for me, the hardest to lose.
The taoists taught Mony Vital phd about the enteric brain, intestinal brain. Mds also published on it. If I find the link thru mony vital I will post it. if you search mony vital online there is a darkroom retreat link that has the taoist 2nd brain pictures. I do not need darkroom retreat yet, they do it to activate thier pineal gland and most of them are experienced breatharians, mony has not eaten for over 5 years!!! I am still struggling to lose the last 12 pounds of corrupt material from my intestines and body, a second fast is what I look forward to.

I like mony vital and taoism because they teach you to love, love, love yourself 100%,love every part of you 100%, love your body 100%, love everything about yourself 100%, love your mind, your thoughts, your challenges, and love your entire body 100%, not 99%, 100%, every single day, love each part of your body 100%. When you self reprogram to Love yourself 100% daily, (mony vital has a phd in clinical hypnosis), you want to stop eating bad food and detox corrupt matter. When you love your body,temple 100%, you do not let snakes or worms or corrupt matter in it. You clean corrupt matter out and make your temple, body happy, stress free and beautiful when you love yourself 100%.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.236 sec, (1)