CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: which would you recommend water or juice?

lalalalola68 Views: 1,458
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,031,484

Re: which would you recommend water or juice?

hey!! i know what you mean about those skinny jeans!! haha. i would definitely like to do it with you! i'm thinking of starting tomorrow and doing water but possibly juicing a fruit or two depending on how i feel... i'm not totally sure, the first day on water is usually pretty easy as far as my strength goes. what do you think? i haven't come up with a full plan yet, but as the other poster mentioned, alternating water and juice would be a good idea. wanna try that? i usually can't stick to eating raw fruits and vegetables before a fast because right before i decide to fast it seems i eat really bad toxic foods...(kinda my motivation FOR the fast! haha) do you want to ease into it or is jumping right in okay with you? if you want to eat really good for a week, we can try to figure something out. eating's my problem, not the fasting! once you get going you can really go forever!! haha get back to me and hopefully we can be there for each other for support!!! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.361 sec, (1)