CureZone   Log On   Join
Removed for four days - update

Leigh0234 Views: 1,032
Published: 15 years ago

Removed for four days - update

What a relief! I'm ending day four on my removal, and the main side effect for me has been insomnia and a few moody moments. I haven't had any more migraines since it's been removed and the pain in my hip seems to be gone for now.

I'm drinking a lot of water and taking some vitamin supplements, and it seems to help a lot. I'm sure I will experience some other side effects, but I seriously can't remember the last time I felt so alert and awake.

There were many times I mentioned that I felt lethargic, and I didn't really want to do much of anything. Today after work, I came home and cooked a nice meal and then cleaned the kitchen. My family looked at me kind of funny as though they were thinking, "who's this lady?" (They've had their own share of suffering since I've had had the IUD). I was happy the entire time, too, and didn't want to go lay on the couch afterward. I seriously believe this device was toxic for me. I feel now like I'm walking out of a thick foggy place I was at for nearly 8 months.

My OB was against the removal, but it didn't really bother me much. Although I disliked her telling me that "other people like it" especially when I was miserable, this isn't about everyone else. It's about me and the fact I knew something just wasn't right. I'm truly glad I made the choice to have it removed. = )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

8.436 sec, (1)