CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Wow, I'm shocked, so far so good!

angeldust Views: 1,201
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,032,055

Re:Wow, I'm shocked, so far so good!

lalalalola and 84008, I cannot believe I've made it past dinner. My family is just finishing up and I'm still standing strong.

It was difficult this morning, I was starving, and then again at lunch time but for some strange reason not too bad right now at 7:00pm.

I THINK I CAN DO THIS! My original plan was to face my fears about fasting and last 1 day, I don't think I'll cave tonight.

Lalalalola, don't feel bad about eating this morning! Just try again when you are ready.:)

84008, are you going till Fri? Also, how much juice do you drink on you juice day? I'm thinking about watering down my juice a bit and possibly not juicing at all but going for another day on the water.

Just some observations on my first day: I've noticed that it isn't easy to find support from family members or friends. The first thing they say is "Don't over-do it" Then they proceed to basically try to talk me out of the fast, interesting, even after I give all my reasons, weight, spiritual, detox, etc...They think I'll die or something? I don't have any pre-existing medical conditions I quickly say to them but they are still very fearful of an "all day" fast, let alone an extended fast. I'm not even going to mention it to them. DH knows, and my kids know, but I think I'll just not tell anyone else.

What have been your experiences on this girls? I'm charting new waters here, this is my first adventure in fasting.

We can do this!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.813 sec, (1)