CureZone   Log On   Join
bubbly / fizzing stools

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
zalemander Views: 10,981
Published: 14 years ago

bubbly / fizzing stools

Recently I have been having so much gas / bloating going on recently, it's incredible. When the stools pass (I hate to be graphic), they sit there fizzing / releasing lots of bubbles into the water...enough to break up the stool at times. It almost looks similar to an alka-seltzer tablet fizzing in water, or carbonated water. I look at that and it's clear why I'm feeling all the gas / bloating discomfort.

I get other stool issues as well dealing with inconsistent color, occasional blood, inconsistency in general shape, size / solidity...the list goes on. I guess I'm just writing to see if this sounds familiar to anyone else and if humaworm has helped with any of this. I actually have received my order, though am a bit afraid to start it as I'm very busy right now with work / grad. school. I am worried the die off will knock me out of commission...though I'm not so sure how much worse I can feel without taking it...

Thanks,
zalemander

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.907 sec, (1)