CureZone   Log On   Join
Best natural treatment to date hands down!

caliman Views: 1,676
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 372,459

Best natural treatment to date hands down!

I had a double caramel frapachino today and usually do a couple times a week,..eat anything I want,..even had a ton of halloween chocolate today:)

5-15 grams of sodium ascorbate daily will kill hsv2 better than anything mentioned on this thread,...bht will do the same but will give you ulcers.
other helpful things are zappers,ozonated water,and rife machines,..but these things cant protect you around the clock.
I cant say much for anything else and I think ive tried it all.

1 teaspoon of vitamin c powder & 1/2 teaspoon of bobs red mill baking soda to 1 inch of water,..let fizz then add 8oz of water and drink.
this will give you 5 grams of sodium ascorbate with a ph of 7-8.
also take in at least 1/2 a gallon of water daily and your problems of herpes will be a thing of the past...it replicates daily and your body needs to kill & eliminate it,...not enough hydration will garantee you an eruption as will inactivity.
start with 5 grams for about 2-3 weeks and as you see less symptoms and you feel better increase dosage.
on stressfull days or little to no sleep increase dosage.

doing this in combination with doing sauna will speed up the process but expect to see a breakout in all the places you have ever had one,....when you sweat it will flood the vitamin c through your layers of skin where the herpes is living, forcing the herpes to rise to the surface,...deffinately increase water intake or better yet ozonated when doing this.

personally ive been pulsing mega doses like 10-30 grams a day to see if I could cure it but no luck yet,..ill post my progress or any exciting news.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)